• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puzzle's litter, born today...

2 Weeks old today!!!

Here are some pictures that I took today, still can't figure out how to put several pictures on one message so I will send one with each message.

Little Peter trying to walk...
83968465.jpg

The little ones are growing like weeds! We finally have eyes! I am so excited... It seems like they are much more active now that they can see eachother. I went to check on them today and one little on made her way out of the whelping box! I am not sure if she crawled out or was drug out but we decided to upgrade them to their bigger doggy condo. It has a sleeping area, a play area and a potty area. Right now they are too small to get out of the box, (I think), so I have Puzzle's bed in the potty area for now, she likes her time away from the little tykes...
I took them all out of the box for a bit to let them crawl around and they sure made there way around. Here are some pictures I took of them tonight exploring their new crib... and finding mommies little hide away from the kids...
Here is their new puppy condo...
c0c33d5f.jpg

WOW! they are so cute but what cought my eye was how amazing your pen is, i wish i had space for such a thing, maybe in the new house i will, as im planning to buy a house with a spefic area in mind for CLoe.

Lady had her second vaccination yesterday so she can go out in one week i cant wait!

well done, it looks so comfortable for all.. XXX

Those puppies are so cute! Looks like they're really doing well.

And I love the pen. Where did you get it? We use an x-pen when the pups get older but it's somewhat limited in layout. Would your pen stay up if an adult dog put its feet at the top and leaned against it?

BTW, if you figure out how to get the puppies to go regularly to a potty area, I will pay big $ for your secret :lol:

I actually bought that at Big Lot's! It was a set that came and you had to put it together to make a set of cubes that hold clothes or whatever to put in your closet. I just skipped out on the cube part and made that. I was researching on how to make a whelping box on different websites and I seen something simmlar to this made of wood. It was much smaller, made for a tiny dog. The lady had on her website that if you don't keep the potty area super clean (which I'm not sure of yet), that they will eventually know that they potty there. But keep the bedding, food, and play area very clean.
It took Puzzle's a minute to learn that she can jump out of it. It only comes to the top of her head when she is standing, but she put her paws on the side of it and it leaned out a bit but came no where close to tipping over. Plus she can walk around the house and still peek in to the pup's without having to get in there. It was 5.99$ per set of cubes and I bought 2 sets. Which was about 15$ with tax. I could go get 2 more sets and make it one more cube higher... but I thought that I would see how this goes for now.
I don't have anyother inside dogs right now to bother them so that isn't a worry for me. Maybe by the next time we have a litter, I will make it one cube higher. I am possibly getting a ruby male as my addition to our fur baby family. I have paid to be on a waiting list and the pup's are due to be born in a week and a half. I am so excited! Ruby's are SO HARD to come by and I was fortunate enough that my favorite breeder is possibly going to have one and I was very fortunate enough to get on the list as the 1st one to want a ruby male.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments! This has been such a great experience for me. I am so lucky that Puzzle's is such a great mom...

I found the rubys far harder to sell then the Blenhiem, i want to breed her off a black and tan, but there is no way i can do that next year as i would just have to keep one!

Lady has a hernia which must be operated on before i breed from her.

maybe it would be best to breed teh black and tan from Ruby then Cloe. so that gives me lots more years to get organised!!!

i plan to get a utility room with an area just for teh dogs with heaters and a pen for teh babies.

your pen Jenny looks so cool, i will use it as my template in the new house!!

mind u need to find a new house first!!!!

So sorry to hear about wee Sammy - hard for you all but maybe the best thing for him.

Glad to see the other pups doing so well - and I just love your set up, that's fantastic.

PUzzle is a wonderful Mum, and doing a super job with the pups.

I just came up with my New Year's Resolution....a new bleinheim puppy! Thanks for the awesome photos and keep them coming!

hi holly B

great new years resolution, definatly NOT a one to break ;)

think i'll join you, only i have no colour preferance!

any one else going to join us??? icon_whistling :lol:

They are sweet and hard to resist that is FOR SURE, sad to say I am puppy shopping myself as we speak. I have been on the look out for a Ruby Male for about 17 months now. Haven't found one that is just the right color, or I find someone who wants to get rid of one way too bad! They will drop the price big time, which seems like a red flag to me, and they don't have you fill out any paperwork, ask any questions or nothing. I would rather someone know me before I buy a puppy from them. I am finally on a waiting list for a possible ruby male to be born in about a week. I don't think I can't wait that long to find out!
Thanks for all your kind words about my pictures. I enjoy taking the pictures and posting them. The puppies just get sweeter and sweeter everyday.

Oh he/she is adorable.
I think everyone is having Puppy Envy.
How cute, and how fast we forget how our little ones were when we brought them home they grow up so fast.

They are just the sweetest ever! We run in the front door everyday just to play with them. Even my husband that doesn't show much interest in it, climbs in the pen when he gets home and wakes everyone up and holds them. That picture above was Peter. He is very cute I think. The picture that I will post with this one is Morgan. She is a doll. My husband don't know it yet but I think that we are going to keep her. She definately is a keeper icon_whistling , just don't let my husband know... :D
860b82a8.jpg

Back