• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puzzle's litter, born today...

jeni

Here are pictures of Puzzle's litter born today. 4 days early! We were expecting 4 puppies and were very happy and surprized to have 6!
All are doing well, weights were from 6.5 to 8.5
4 boys and 2 girls. My kids named them tonight, (nicknames)
Cody
Joey
Jessica
Peter
Sammy
Morgan

Thank you-
Jen hill

Puzzleswhelpingpictures082.jpg

Puzzleswhelpingpictures059.jpg

oh wow, i was wondering why i hadnt heard form you in a day!!!!

congratulations and lovely pups, well done.

Congratulations, they are adorable.
Mom looks good too.

Were you as nervous as you expected, looks like everything went okay for you.

So happy all went well, Jen. I can't imagine what a relief it must be for you to have everyone safe and healthy. Keep us posted on their progress. Pictures are a must!
JaneB

awwwwww..... cutey wootey little baby waybies.....

I had better get another puppy soon before I start wanting a human baby!! :O

Day 2

Yes all are doing well. We had one little guy that was born with a birth defect and we are watching him carefully. He is the strongest and most agressive of the group. So we are going to try to work things out with him and we already have someone who wants him if all turns out well.
Puzzles is a great mom and she did a very good job having her puppies. I was nervous with the first two then I was calmer. Surprized to see a 5th and the 6th was almost born in the car because we were on our way to the vet for a check up on the babies and mom. I took her outside after her 5th, she went potty. I fed her, and got ready to put her in the crate and she jumped back into the whelping box and had #6. So amazing! I am grateful. Here is a picture of the little ones today.
Thanks~
d89bacfb.jpg

That's a lovely photo of a loving mom and her pups! Congratulations. What is the birth defect on the one??

Puppy # 5 was born with no tail and no visible sex organs. Vet looked at him under a microscope and beleived he had both areas to eliminate waste from but wasn't totally sure. But to watch him and see if he does. He thinks that he was supposed to be a boy but everything didn't quite close up and form completely. I have been able to get him to go #1 but not from where he is supposed to. (Maybe it's a girl?) I haven't been able to get him to do #2, which worries me. I don't want to loose a pup. We are going to the vet in the morning for a check up.
Thanks-

ah that is stressfull, but fingers crossed for you that all will be ok.

last year one of my pups was born dead, and i was worried i had done something wrong, but i had the vet on the phone talking me through reviving it, but it turned out it had died maybe up to a week ago.

that was puppy number 4, and this time around puppy number 4 also had trouble as the sack burst while the pup was still inside the Mam, so i had to help her, its hard to get a grip on slippery pups!

howevr this time arouns all worked out well and this pup is one of the strongest!

Also Bruce i see had trouble with Pup 4, does any one know why this is or am i just seeing coinsodences?

Sammy

Here is a picture of our little one, Sammy. I am praying for him everyday. He is still not gaining any weight. We started tube feedings today. Hopefully things will take a turn for the better. He is so sweet but so tiny...
Puzzleswhelpingpicturesday3058.jpg

Thinking of you, he does indeed look so small.... fingers and toes crossed for him. XXX

Fi said:
Also Bruce i see had trouble with Pup 4, does any one know why this is or am i just seeing coinsodences?

Purely cooincidence, based on my experience. The puppies we have had trouble with over the years have been all over the map with respect to birth order.

Back