Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Puzzle's litter, born today...

Post Thanks / Like

That's a lovely photo of a loving mom and her pups! Congratulations. What is the birth defect on the one??
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

That last pic is SO SWEET! Gorgeous! If love had form, that's what it would look like.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moviedust
    That last pic is SO SWEET! Gorgeous! If love had form, that's what it would look like.
    Are you sure iit wouldn't look like my Rory??
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Puppy # 5 was born with no tail and no visible sex organs. Vet looked at him under a microscope and beleived he had both areas to eliminate waste from but wasn't totally sure. But to watch him and see if he does. He thinks that he was supposed to be a boy but everything didn't quite close up and form completely. I have been able to get him to go #1 but not from where he is supposed to. (Maybe it's a girl?) I haven't been able to get him to do #2, which worries me. I don't want to loose a pup. We are going to the vet in the morning for a check up.
    Thanks-
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

ah that is stressfull, but fingers crossed for you that all will be ok.

last year one of my pups was born dead, and i was worried i had done something wrong, but i had the vet on the phone talking me through reviving it, but it turned out it had died maybe up to a week ago.

that was puppy number 4, and this time around puppy number 4 also had trouble as the sack burst while the pup was still inside the Mam, so i had to help her, its hard to get a grip on slippery pups!

howevr this time arouns all worked out well and this pup is one of the strongest!

Also Bruce i see had trouble with Pup 4, does any one know why this is or am i just seeing coinsodences?
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

Rory's mom... you're such a doofus!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sammy

Here is a picture of our little one, Sammy. I am praying for him everyday. He is still not gaining any weight. We started tube feedings today. Hopefully things will take a turn for the better. He is so sweet but so tiny...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you, he does indeed look so small.... fingers and toes crossed for him. XXX
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fi
    Also Bruce i see had trouble with Pup 4, does any one know why this is or am i just seeing coinsodences?
    Purely cooincidence, based on my experience. The puppies we have had trouble with over the years have been all over the map with respect to birth order.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

gorgeous puppies..good luck with them