Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Puzzle's litter, born today...

Post Thanks / Like

I found the rubys far harder to sell then the Blenhiem, i want to breed her off a black and tan, but there is no way i can do that next year as i would just have to keep one!

Lady has a hernia which must be operated on before i breed from her.

maybe it would be best to breed teh black and tan from Ruby then Cloe. so that gives me lots more years to get organised!!!

i plan to get a utility room with an area just for teh dogs with heaters and a pen for teh babies.

your pen Jenny looks so cool, i will use it as my template in the new house!!

mind u need to find a new house first!!!!
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sorry to hear about wee Sammy - hard for you all but maybe the best thing for him.

Glad to see the other pups doing so well - and I just love your set up, that's fantastic.

PUzzle is a wonderful Mum, and doing a super job with the pups.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a picture that I took tonight, puppies are 18 days old today. They LOVE icon_heartthrob to show off their tounges... hope the picture works, had some trouble posting it... http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1...1/6478f985.jpg
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

I have enjoyed so much watching your litter grow and develop. They are such little angels !!
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

I just came up with my New Year's Resolution....a new bleinheim puppy! Thanks for the awesome photos and keep them coming!

Post Thanks / Like

hi holly B

great new years resolution, definatly NOT a one to break

think i'll join you, only i have no colour preferance!

any one else going to join us???

Post Thanks / Like

They are sweet and hard to resist that is FOR SURE, sad to say I am puppy shopping myself as we speak. I have been on the look out for a Ruby Male for about 17 months now. Haven't found one that is just the right color, or I find someone who wants to get rid of one way too bad! They will drop the price big time, which seems like a red flag to me, and they don't have you fill out any paperwork, ask any questions or nothing. I would rather someone know me before I buy a puppy from them. I am finally on a waiting list for a possible ruby male to be born in about a week. I don't think I can't wait that long to find out!
    Thanks for all your kind words about my pictures. I enjoy taking the pictures and posting them. The puppies just get sweeter and sweeter everyday.
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

Puppies are 3 weeks old. So much fun at this age!

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh he/she is adorable.
    I think everyone is having Puppy Envy.
    How cute, and how fast we forget how our little ones were when we brought them home they grow up so fast.

Post Thanks / Like

They are just the sweetest ever! We run in the front door everyday just to play with them. Even my husband that doesn't show much interest in it, climbs in the pen when he gets home and wakes everyone up and holds them. That picture above was Peter. He is very cute I think. The picture that I will post with this one is Morgan. She is a doll. My husband don't know it yet but I think that we are going to keep her. She definately is a keeper , just don't let my husband know...