• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Went to see Ozzy yesterday

Claire

We went to see Ozzy yesterday 4 weeks old now, he had been sitting in his dinner so he is a little greasy, picture of his sister also she will be Mollie and ma in law is having here.

Doggies017.jpg

Doggies018.jpg

Is Ozzy the Ruby, he is just darling.
If I remember correctly from past posts is this the little Ruby that you
are getting.
So sweet, when are you bringing him home my guess would be the middle to the end of January.
What a lovely little fellow he is.
Can I ask how many were in the litter ???????????
My breeder's Ruby should be coming into Season anyday now, I am really
hoping that I will be able to get a ruby from the litter.
Her dogs tend to have small litters 3 to 4 at the most.
I really want a male and I am 2nd on the list.
Was Ozzy's mom a Ruby or B & T ????
I appreciate it.
Linda

Ozzy

Hi Linda
Yes we are getting the ruby, picking him up on the 14th January.... There were 5 in the litter, two black and tans, one ruby, one tri and one blenheim, his mum tia was a black and tan and luke the stud is tri. He will actually be Woodys step brother as Luke was his dad also.

My breeder is breeding her Ruby to a Black and Tan whom in the
past has produced quite a few Rubies. I can only wait and see, but the
other lady who is in front of me is looking for a show quality pup and
has no preference as to the color. I was informed the litter will
be all rubies and black and tans.

Congratulations, I bet you can hardly wait.
You are going to have 3 icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

What darling little faces. I just adore the whole colors. (well, I adore them all, but the whole colors just a bit more :lol: )

You must be so excited. January 14th will be here before you know it-

Re: Ozzy

csprice said:
Hi Linda
Yes we are getting the ruby, picking him up on the 14th January.... There were 5 in the litter, two black and tans, one ruby, one tri and one blenheim, his mum tia was a black and tan and luke the stud is tri. He will actually be Woodys step brother as Luke was his dad also.

He doesn't seem to have to much white on him, I like that.
How does that appear anyway do you know.
My breeder advised me that when you breed two whole colors together
the white should not appear.
Her Ruby is all Ruby.
He is just so sweet I could Oh never mind, I am envious no I am only
kidding Really happy for you I bet you can't wait.
He has the cutest little face.

He looks beautiful! The rubies are my favorite color and he is beautiful. He'll be home before you know it.

csprice said:
he had been sitting in his dinner so he is a little greasy,

:lol: :lol: I know all about that! Did the breeder have you feed him while you were there and clean him up too? I was telling Kris we should schedule our puppy people visits for when puppies are fed and put everyone in charge of their own puppy! Think of the work it would save us ;)

Greasy boy

:D He did smell of Weetabix so I could have quite easily have licked it off with kisses (only joking), she is looking after two litters I believe plus she has about 8 other days and she also has cats....... I don't know how she does it... although I don't think I would leave the crates side if there were puppies in there....

Back