• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Posh old boys

Claire

Here's my posh boys in their Puppia harnesses, they would'nt stand still so had to hold them.... we had to get Woody black as there were no blues...sorry if picture comes out big :eek:

Doggies022.jpg

Doggies023.jpg

Can you tell me where you got the black harness. I'm collecting my tri colour puppy in January and it would be gorgeous on her. Thanks - Yvonne

Puppia

Hi Yvonne
I ordered them from www.petlondon.com (they do deliver to Ireland I believe) maybe worth checking with Karlin if there is a place in Ireland - these are media by the way.

They only have red or pink in Petstop - I'm in there quite often so if I see a black one I'll let you know.
Joanna

Thanks Joanna - that would be wonderful.
Want to have almost everything bought for her before i collect her.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww makes me melt when I see such beautiful babies :D

Maxx has a black Puppia. Nicki (with Rupert, Peaches and TedBear) bought it from eBay for Rupert but it didn't fit so I bought it from her for Maxx.

I think she got it from Blazenskyy pet cafe on there.

Back