• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chester and his Mommy!

GudrunTheRed

I keep meaning to have a friend take some proper pics of me with my favorite little furry man, but I got tired of waiting and took some last night. I'm amazed I got so many in-frame just by pointing the camera at myself and clicking!

And yes...we do infact have the exact same hair color! :wink:

MeChester20051218-03.jpg

MeChester20051218-02.jpg

MeChester20051218-04.jpg

MeChester20051218-05.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Monica

Monica
So Cuuutttteeeee
Both Red Heads, well not completely.
Nice to put a face to your name, where did that name come from anyway.

You did a great job of taking pics by yourself.
Chester is so adorable.

I assume you're asking about "GudrunTheRed"? I've been doing 10th century "viking-age" living history for about a decade now and my 10th century Danish persona name is Gudrun Ottosdottir. Years ago I went to get a Yahoo! email address using that name and Gudrun at yahoo.com was taken so I decided on GudrunTheRed (because of my hair color) and it stuck. Ever since then I've just used the GudrunTheRed as my forum username.

If you're intested in learning more about me and my viking-age reenactment hobby please feel free to drop by my website: http://www.dilettante.info

Thanks for the sweet reply...Chester says hello and says thanks as well!

-Monica

You did really good, they turned out great! I love how he looks like he's half asleep---obvioulsy use to a camera and all the fuss! Too funny! :lol:

Missed this pic and your name explanation before -- love the matching hair colours... :lol: . I always thought enactments sounded really fun. I wrote a story many years ago on the Society for Creative Anachronism at my university and it was so interesting talking to the people who really get into this, do the costumes and historical research, etc.

I love the pic of Chester on your head :lol: . He's such a yummy boy, I could just squish him up in cuddles :lol:

GORGEOUS pics! He is sooooooo beautiful...and so are you! You really caught some terrif shots! Thanks for posting them. ;)

Awww! I got all excited thinking there were new pictures! :roll: But it's nice to see these again, I love the 2nd one!!

Matching Owners...

I was looking through these pics and saw you and Chester and had to giggle...how often do you hear that you and your dog match?

Your hair is pretty much the same colour as mine from what I can see, and I get teased about Finn and I having matching tresses all the time;-)

People tell me all the time that Chester and I match and I love it! Please post pics of you and your Finnegan together!

How on earth did I miss this thread? I am always looking for new pictures of Cavs/owners!! I love you and your chester's pictures they are so adorable!! I still want to come and take chester though so you best be careful on how many you choose to ptost of him! :yikes :yikes :yikes Every one is makes me a bit more tempted!! haha, j/k but he is surely a big lovely doll! :)

That's so funny that you match him so closely.. You know there are contests for that!! It's nice to have a face behind the name finally. You're so pretty!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Its funny people always say that you look like your dog! No you don't look like a dog - but the hair colour is a perfect match!

I too am two tone like my black and tan - blonde and reddy brown, also small like my cav, also cheeky like my cav!

Its difficult to get them to stay still whilst trying to take a picture of your self and them - I've been trying to get a pic of Merlin when you come home and he suffocates you - i'm still trying!

Hopefully I will get there one day............................... cl*p

Back