Thread: Hi from TKC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from TKC

Tara Choules AKA TKC

Interests: Dog training and behaviour. Working with various rescue groups. Have helped Karlin with some lovely rescue Cavaliers and had the priveledge of meeting Jaspar and Leo.
    Horse riding - weekly.

Qualifications: Bishop Burton UK Canine Training and Behaviour, APDT Certified 00852, CAP Certified level 1&2 (Clicker Training)

Dogs: Zak and Beau my 2 Dachshunds. Pepper (Shihtzu), Misty and Chilli (Dachshund) who visit from my Mum regularly!

I believe in training through reward and motivational methods only, opening the channels of communication between us and our dogs so that we can live in harmony with them and enjoy all that they can offer.

My main objective at the moment is the opening of a new training centre so that we can help more people with their dogs and avoid dogs being put into pounds due to behavioural issues. I run Dog Training Ireland Ltd with Lisa www.dogtrainingireland.ie

Also pushing for regulation of Irish breeders and getting rid of BYB and puppy farms is important to me - more info here: www.irishanimals.com/report

I am delighted to be on this board and to have Karlin as a friend.

Lets hope we can all make a difference.
    Tara Choules (MAPDT 00852, CAP 1&2, HNC CBT)
    Zak, Beau and Boomer (Cavaliers dressed as Sausage dogs and Schnauzers)
    www.DogTrainingIreland.ie
    Online Store www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! It's great to have you on the site! I'm sure we can all learn from your expertise.

Dashsies are adorable. Our Cav seeks out long-haired Dashsies when we're at the dog park, I think she sees them as mini-Cavs!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Tara, Welcome to the site. I was at your class with my dog (and my husband) last week. We have the 5 month old Ruby called Daisy Boo. We found your classes really helpful and we're carrying on with the practice!
    Joanna

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tara is one of Jaspar and Leo's favourite people in the whole world (along with her mum, who minds them when I am away!) and they also always behave for her. It's so annoying! She therefore qualifies as an honourary cavalier owner (not least because without her, I wouldn't be able to do cavalier rescue; she's a major help to me).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi from TKC

Quote Originally Posted by TKC
    Tara Choules AKA TKC

Horse riding - weekly.
    Are you one of the horse riders that upsets my Cody every weekend in the phoenix park?
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and Welcome!
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the site