• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from TKC

TKC

Tara Choules AKA TKC

Interests: Dog training and behaviour. Working with various rescue groups. Have helped Karlin with some lovely rescue Cavaliers and had the priveledge of meeting Jaspar and Leo.
Horse riding - weekly.

Qualifications: Bishop Burton UK Canine Training and Behaviour, APDT Certified 00852, CAP Certified level 1&2 (Clicker Training)

Dogs: Zak and Beau my 2 Dachshunds. Pepper (Shihtzu), Misty and Chilli (Dachshund) who visit from my Mum regularly!

I believe in training through reward and motivational methods only, opening the channels of communication between us and our dogs so that we can live in harmony with them and enjoy all that they can offer.

My main objective at the moment is the opening of a new training centre so that we can help more people with their dogs and avoid dogs being put into pounds due to behavioural issues. I run Dog Training Ireland Ltd with Lisa www.dogtrainingireland.ie

Also pushing for regulation of Irish breeders and getting rid of BYB and puppy farms is important to me - more info here: www.irishanimals.com/report

I am delighted to be on this board and to have Karlin as a friend.

Lets hope we can all make a difference.

Welcome! It's great to have you on the site! I'm sure we can all learn from your expertise.

Dashsies are adorable. Our Cav seeks out long-haired Dashsies when we're at the dog park, I think she sees them as mini-Cavs! :lol:

Hi Tara, Welcome to the site. I was at your class with my dog (and my husband) last week. We have the 5 month old Ruby called Daisy Boo. We found your classes really helpful and we're carrying on with the practice!
Joanna

Tara is one of Jaspar and Leo's favourite people in the whole world (along with her mum, who minds them when I am away!) and they also always behave for her. It's so annoying! :lol: She therefore qualifies as an honourary cavalier owner (not least because without her, I wouldn't be able to do cavalier rescue; she's a major help to me).

TKC said:
Tara Choules AKA TKC

Horse riding - weekly.

Are you one of the horse riders that upsets my Cody every weekend in the phoenix park? icon_whistling

Back