Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Unbelievable!

I know some of you may pooh pooh this but I am really 'gobsmacked' for lack of a better word!

Today, I took both my boys to visit my Mum who lives a good 2 hours drive away. Whilst I was there some friends of hers, whom I have never met before, popped in to visit her.

Maxx (my SM baby) was laying under grandma's coffee table, 'guarding' her bowl of chocolates on the top (he was actually hoping one might miraculously jump out of the bowl and down on the floor into his mouth ).

The gentleman of the couple sat near to Maxx and then placed his hands about an inch above Maxx's back. He then asked me what was wrong with his spine that was causing him pain . I asked him how he knew that Maxx had anything wrong with him. He replied that he was a spiritual medium and that he'd had a 'message'! He then asked me if I minded if he gave Maxx some 'healing' . I said that I didn't mind at all. He then sat on the floor and ran his hands up and down the length of Maxx's body but without touching him & explained that within minutes Maxx would be asleep and his paws would start to twitch - I thought 'yeah, yeah!'

Well, within a minute, Maxx was indeed snoring and yes, his paws were all twitching together and carried on doing so for a few minutes he explained that Maxx would be very sleepy for the rest of the day but tomorrow he should have bundles of energy.

He has indeed slept for most of the remainder of the day - he didn't even want his evening walk and hid when I tried to put his harness on. I will report back as to whether the energy levels have kicked in tomorrow but he has offered him healing on a regular basis - if I see a difference in Maxx over the next few days then I will definitely be making the journey at least on a monthly basis

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spooky! You'll have to let us know what happens next.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I most certainly will, Karlin. I have heard loads about this 'healing' before but never experienced it. Maxx certainly seemed OK with it though.

Weird thing was that Charlie (my little rescue) is always very nervous around strangers but he ran straight to this gentleman and jumped up on his lap. The gentleman then started to tell me that Charlie had been abused and what he was nervous about and why - he was spot on with everything he said. Even down to the fact that he informed me that Charlie was really terrified when first came to live with us and he saw me sweeping the patio and chasing Maxx with the broom (we play daft games and Maxx loves being chased with hoovers, brooms and anything else!). Apparently, Charlie has been hit with things like this in the past - I was in tears.

He did say that Charlie trusts us more than he's ever trusted before though and that hubby, who didn't want me to get another dog, had a real soft spot for Charlie and lets him sleep on his shoulder in the evenings & that he was the only one who Charlie would jump up on without invitation - he was spot on there!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

When I was a young girl, we had a ranch with 20 or so horses. There was one horse that had unexplained pain that no Vet could figure out~ Medical test after Xray, the ranch accumliated a bill of thousands of dollars trying to figure out what was going on.... My Trainer contacted this gal who had a certian *ability* to communicate with animals.

We were all pretty much nonbelievers in things of this nature...but it only took this Lady a few minutes to find out the scource of the pain. Lodged in this horses shoulder in a very strange place was a wood sliver 7 inches long and two inches wide, and couldnt be seen or felt. From the vet report after the surgery it had been there for many years, most likly an accident from when he was a colt that was never found.

Yeah...I pretty much believe anything is possible.
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

Post Thanks / Like

I am actually not much of a believer in this kind of thing, usually. But, a few years back I met someone who honestly had this ability. I had been having problems with my wrist, he put his hand over my wrist and totally described my personality (energetic, a bit spastic!) and asked if he could help. Sure, why not. He put his hand over my wrist for a few minutes and danged if the pain wasn't gone and never came back!!! I was just amazed. I honestly believe there are people who have this ability.

Obviously this man did! Tell us how things go, I just find this fascinating.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I too find this fascinating, please keep us posted!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

How's Maxx today? Is he super energetic?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry this is so late. Kids have hogged the computer all day long.

Well..... both my boys had a bath this morning and usually Maxx will roll around for a minute or two and then go to sleep on a fluffy towel until he decides he's dry enough for me to finish him off with my hairdryer.

Today however, he ran around like a mad thing and even played with Charlie . He has had a bit more energy than usual but nothing tremendous. I am wondering if it is worth trying it again though.

I must say that today, Charlie was amazingly good and let me trim his paws without too much hassle. He also sat for me to brush him too - I was amazed at this as he is usually petrified. I have been taking things really slowly with him but getting the brush out every day and just very gently going over him to build up his trust. The day before yesterday he only let me do 3 strokes of the brush, today he sat for about ten minutes He's also been much calmer and let my son put his harness on him this afternoon too. Usually I have to do it by holding him close to me and lifting him into it. This guy has definitely got a gift

Post Thanks / Like

Well it sounds like the healer was right. I think if you're comfortable with the idea of it then it's probably worth it to try again.

Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting. I truly believe there are people who have special gifts. I would certainly give it another try....nothing to loose and everything to gain. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......