Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbelievable!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey why not go back? It couldn't hurt and it would make your mother happy to have go visit with her, too! People believe in the power of prayer, why not this? I see it as a very concentrated form of prayer, positive energy, whatever you feel comfortable calling it. Keep us posted.
    J.

Post Thanks / Like

wow

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I totally agree. There's nothing to lose giving it another shot! Keep us posted!
    Kat

Post Thanks / Like

I am currently fostering an adorable little guy. We don't know his original roots. But he does not like being crated. So, this past weekend I took him to the dog show to show him at our meet the breed booth. Next to us was a gal doing reiki therapy. She wanted to treat him and I said sure why not. I was simply amazed. After about 15 minutes he just sunk his head into her hands and couldn't keep his eyes open. It was the first time that morning that he stopped shaking. That night I put him in his crate to sleep and he immediately laid down and went to sleep. Not a peep out of him all night. I was flabbergasted!!! He's slept peacefully in his crate every night since.

So....I got a call from a friend last night who knows an animal communicator. She is going to be taking appointments while she is in town this weekend. The stories my friend has told me are just amazing. So....we are all three going to see her on Sunday. I'll be very curious about what she has to say about my little foster boy. I already know Shelby is a queen bee and Jake is a mama's boy...but what else will I learn?

I'll report back Sunday night. I'm excited and curious!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Tell all when you get back....

Post Thanks / Like

Well that was a bust!! Sure am glad I only took one dog!! Nothing was on the money with Jake. He wants to try agility...he likes peanut butter (duh)...he likes his veggies, peas and green beans (nope, broccoli and carrots yet but he hates green beans)...wants to know when he's going to get a sister (already has one...ain't getting another!)....his sister acts like a baby but she isn't (nope, she's my little toughie, her nickname is Tank or Dozer for bulldozer...if anyone is a baby it's Jake!). So, won't be doing that again!! If nothing else Jake and I got to spend some quality time together just he and I. Of course, we could have gone to the park or for a walk and it wouldn't have cost me anything!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah