• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maxx & Charlie do Christmas!

Maxxs_Mummy

Quick Mum, I'm not staying here for long!

Xmas0511.jpg

Charlie, don't believe her - there's no treat, just a silly photocall :?

Xmas051.jpg

Well, I'll be a good boy and sit nicely for you, Mummy - bad Maxx has gone away :lol:

Xmas054.jpg

They are just gorgeous. They must be great company for each other. We're going to see a Tri as a possible sister for Daisy Boo on Saturday. Watch this space.
Joanna

Those are so cute!! The last one is hilarious, Maxx obviously knows the drill and just leaves his brother!! Too funny! :lol:

They are adorable, like the sleigh also.
Maxx says I've had enough of this, nothing in it for me no treats I outta here.
Charlie on the other hand thought maybe just maybe she will have something for me. Mom can take all the pics of me she wants Charlie
but I'm gettin the treat your not. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Thanks all, they did get a treat in the end - how could I not give them one?????

Spencer's Mom, yes. Maxxy is extremely soft - his fur is like cotton wool, all downy and angel furry - just like him LOL

They have both been extremely ruined today and Maxx opened a few of everyone elses presents too LOL - it was really funny to watch them. Maxx would open the present, find the toy and then throw it to Charlie for him to play with it. I think Maxx was trying to find food :lol:

They had about 8 toys between them and one of them is a huge cow that is a special one for them to throw - I think there's a ball type thing in it that bounces. Maxx hates it though and was growling at it earlier :lol: :lol: :lol: Really funny, because he growls at nothing, he's so dippy :lol:

Back