• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Christmas from Down Under

Forest

Hi everyone,
Just wishing you all every happiness for Christmas and the New Year. Iguess many of you will be having a cold Christmas but here in Sydney it is going to be about 38*C (which is about 100*F) so we will be having salads except for the traditional Christmas pudding that my mum makes.
I am getting a camera for Christmas so I am looking forward to posting lots of pictures of my beautiful girls. -Off now to stuff their stockings full of new toys :D
Cheers Julie and the girls

Forest said:
I guess many of you will be having a cold Christmas but here in Sydney it is going to be about 38*C (which is about 100*F)

if it were that hot here it wouldn't feel like christmas to me, guess coming from england thats all we are used too, but enjoy your sunshine!
can't wait for next christmas, i'm taking my 2 kids to lapland, where it regularly gets as low as MINUS 44 degrees! icon_banana icon_banana i love snow!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that is hot!! It is mild here in Ireland (compared to last year, when it snowed Christmas day, though not very heavily in Dublin). So I am just in a fleece rather than needing a heavy coat outside! :lol: Hope all are enjoying the holidays wherever in the world they are.

i remember that i t snowed here last christmas day, but i dont think it will happen tomorrow because its soooo foggy here tonight and very cold. anyway i wish you all a very happy christmas and a great new year, and that includes all your furry friends too xoxoxoxoxo :)

Back