• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anna's litter

Bruce H

Here are the latest pictures of Anna's litter that Kris took the day before Cristmas. The numbers relate to birth order.
TriLitter122505.jpg

Oh I'll take #4 he/she is adorable.
But of course they all are adorable so I'll just take them all.
Just as well they weren't Ruby's.
I have a thing for Ruby's you know Bruce is your Ruby going to be next
to breed.

Just thought I'd let you know that we are hanging on to number 4, at least for the time being. We would like to have a boy to show and we think he has potential. We will have to see in a couple months, maybe more.

:lol: :lol: Now I see how your brood keeps slowly growing... oh wish I had a new puppy coming in, they are so sweet! :)

Yummy!!! I'd pick #4, too. Based on the few shots we've seen. Number 1 and 5 look nice, too. At least in the face, which is all we can see here. :)

Glad you're keeping 1 for now so we can watch him grow!!!

karlin said:
:lol: :lol: Now I see how your brood keeps slowly growing :)

You're sure right about that!! People ask us how we got so many dogs and, well, for the most part this is how.

I know you've spoken about how it is at least a consolation to keep one. :) I can imagine! I feel that way with rescue dogs too -- though I basically focus on how happy the people will be that get the dog (Stephen on this board, being a good example :D ). And also the fact that three wuld be a swrious handful for me, living on my own! Maybe a third in a year or two. I have had some people wanr about having dogs all too close in age, as while they are young and vigorous now, it means you will have several oldies all at the same time, with perhaps an extra financial burden too as they age, in future. It makes sense to stagger them age-wise I think as my two are close in age (5 weeks apart). So maybe a year or two for a new pup... unless just the right rescue or puppy shows up on my doorstep... :lol:

Hi Bruce,
They are all gorgeous. It's just amazing how quickly they develop. I can't wait to see how Twinkle turns out because our breeder was considering keeping her also until her husband vetoed the idea. I wouldn't be into showing as I know absolutely nothing about it but it's nice to have a pretty girl. Good luck with your new litter too - you must really have your hands full now!
Joanna

Back