• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

nintendogs

Harry & Heidi's mom

my daughter got a nintendo ds for xmas, and she insisted we go out today to buy nintendogs for it, of course it had to be the game with the cavaliers on it!

well she's called her dog "Harry", and as she is saying her commands into her nintendo, Harry is looking at her as if to say "what are you doing?" :lol: :lol:

Heather & Harry

How Funny!! I was considering this game - but I have to admit that I was more interested in it than my boys :oops:

Would be interested to know how she liked the game!

she loves it, but sometimes the dog doesn't do as she says, and she'll say to me... "well it is just a baby" :lol: :lol: :lol:

now i know how Harry gets his own way all the time!! ;)

LOL, My 3 Kids have that game and they have all spent extensive time training thier pets, however when it comes to "Lady" the real pup who needs training, its left to muggins!!!!!

she is already going on news paper, and jumping on people, if you dont play with her she will attack you and growl at you.....

Her Mom still scrapes the back door, and Max still is spraying in the house.

few teething problems, howeer the nintendo pets are amazing and Sam even got an award for top trainer!!!!!!!

Back