• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sorry and Christmas photos..

Nicki

So sorry I haven't been around lately - my hubby was rather ill before Christmas, but is getting a bit better now.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas...

Thought I'd share some photos from our day with you.

The Christmas stockings were a big hit

Christmas_MG_1042-01.jpg

TedBear biding his time...don't be fooled by the innocent expression...

Christmas_MG_1051-01.jpg

He then did a raid LOL

Christmas_MG_1058-01.jpg

That's MINE Mum...make her give it back
Christmas_MG_1055-01.jpg

Mum you forgot to cut the label off...

Christmas_MG_1071-01.jpg

Me and my new Bear icon_heartthrob

Christmas_MG_1072-01.jpg

Thanks for posting. Lovely pics. The pups look so happy and that TedBear is something special...I do love rubies.

All three are so handsome -- such long and beautiful ears! Looks like a very happy household. I bet they loved tearing up wrapping paper most of all. :lol:

Great

They are lovely pictures - such a handsome lot, hope your husband is okay now.

Wonderful holiday pictures! Know the kids must have had a blast with their new playthings. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Hope this finds your husband on the mend. Our thoughts and good wishes are with you.
JaneB

Thanks everyone - hubby is getting a bit better each day, thank goodness.

The doglets had a wonderful time - it's so lovely to have one who likes toys again...so he was rather spoilt. :lol:

The label was a pure accident, he'd just flipped it up as I took the photo, but it really made me laugh and I'm glad you enjoyed it too.

Hope to see some photos of your doglets enjoying their Christmas too??

I could just eat Teddy Edward up!!! He's soooo cute!!!

I have some pics of Rory from Christmas, too! I'll post them. :D

Back