• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Twinkle

joanna

Hi all,
I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Meet Twinkle - new little sister for Daisy Boo. We'll be getting her in January.
Joanna
Twinkle2.jpg

Twinkle.jpg

Thank you - we actually stole the name from a lady we met at dog training! She had a beautiful rescue pup called twinkle and we thought it was cute.

She is gorgeous, Joanna. I'm going to visit a tri-baby this week-end. We are seriously considering a sister or brother for Fauna. Rudy, our bulldog just doesn't seem to "play" enough for her so. . . I hope the puppies I see are half a beautiful as your Twinkle. Will try to get a picture to post. Needless to say we are very excited.
JaneB

Hi Jane,
You might as well get used to the idea now - You'll definitely get her!
Joanna

I'm sure you are right, Joanna. I am such a pushover for Cav babies. I know I'm doomed as I already have a name picked for her. How 'bout this for silliness: we have Fauna, the new baby will be Flora. :D My husband is going nuts! He thinks I'm over the top anyway with my furry kids. Oh, well, 'tis lots of fun! Will let you know how the first "viewing" goes.
JaneB

Hi Joanna!

Now let me try to remember....little Boo came into your life in the Fall, correct? Your new addition is so beautiful! I am geting a new pup in the summer...now leaning toward a tri but who knows what the pups will be!
I've got a 2.7 year old male blenheim and I want a little 'sister' for him this summer. I have pick of the litter from my breeder...both of yours are sooooo precious! I am having puppy pangs!
Congratulatons!!
Nancy
New Jersey

Toooo cute, bet you wanted to take her home then and there, we have to wait until the 14 until Ozzy comes home..... :(

Okay, guys, I'm sunk. I just returned from nearly 3 hours of Cavalier bliss. I went to visit, just to look mind you, and now must have the darling tri baby. I forgot my camera so don't have a picture to share. However, I'm going to drag my husband over next week and will take pictures then. I'm sure it will be HIS idea icon_whistling that we should get a sister for Fauna. I'll let you know how it goes.

Wishing all of you (2 and 4 legged) the very best in the upcoming new year.

JaneB

HaHa! I knew you'd end up getting her. You can't just go and look and then walk away! Love the name as well. I'm looking forward to getting Twinkle now and I think it's the perfect time for Daisy Boo. I don't have a definite date for getting her yet as the breeder does not let any pups go until she is completely happy with their progress. I'll post some pictures when I get her home. Needless to say we've already bought the puppia and a bed and all the bits and pieces. Just need to get her home now.
Joanna

JaneB said:
Okay, guys, I'm sunk. I just returned from nearly 3 hours of Cavalier bliss. I went to visit, just to look mind you, and now must have the darling tri baby. I forgot my camera so don't have a picture to share. However, I'm going to drag my husband over next week and will take pictures then. I'm sure it will be HIS idea icon_whistling that we should get a sister for Fauna. I'll let you know how it goes.

Wishing all of you (2 and 4 legged) the very best in the upcoming new year.

JaneB

:lol: :lol: I can only think of one time where someone came to just look at puppies and did just look. And they say heroin is addictive; that stuff's nothing compared to a Cavalier puppy!

Hi all,
Thanks for the good wishes and happy new year to all of you. Daisy Boo is six months old today so I think it's good timing. I'm sure she'll sulk at the start but hopefully it will work out ok. Can't wait ot start housetraining again :roll: However, we have organised time off and rearranged work schedules to try and make the transition as smooth as possible. I'll keep you all informed and post new pictures as soon as we get her home of course!
Joanna

Hi all,
We just conformed this morning that we can bring Twinkle home tomorrow. We are going to bring my husband's sister with us to collect the puppy so she can carry her into the house. Hopefully, this will be less stressful for Daisy Boo. Will let you know on Monday how we get on and of course I'll take loads of pictures.
Joanna

Back