• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory's big sister, Shiloh

rory

This is our other dog, Shiloh. She is a 2.5 year old yellow lab. We raised her for Canine Companions for Independence to be a service dog, but she was released from the program for startle barking and now lives with us as our most favorite lab. She is the sweetest dog in the world. An amazingly special dog who captures the heart of everyone she meets. She was our first dog and will always hold a very special place in our hearts. She is great with Rory, but her true passion is fetch and tug-of-war. Here are some pics from this weekend. We took her to the beach and she had a blast fetching the bumper!

"Hey, little man! You're blocking my sun!"
2005_0102Christmas20050307.jpg

"You gonna throw that???"
cbf717cb.jpg

"Don't I look regal in my party collar?"
2005_0101Christmas20050194.jpg

2005_0101Christmas20050148.jpg

2005_0102Christmas20050311.jpg

2005_0102Christmas20050398.jpg

2005_0102Christmas20050408.jpg

2005_0102Christmas20050549.jpg

She is lovely. And that party collar is to die for! Just too funny, like an Elizabethan ruff.

She's beautiful Kendall - and a nice shape for a Lab too.

The "show" Labs over here seeem to be very barrel chested now - makes them look fat even when they're not.

Shiloh is a lovely shape, and looks a beautiful girl. Shame she didn't make it into such a worthwhile program - but a blessing for you.

Nicki said:
She's beautiful Kendall - and a nice shape for a Lab too.

The "show" Labs over here seeem to be very barrel chested now - makes them look fat even when they're not.

Shiloh is a lovely shape, and looks a beautiful girl. Shame she didn't make it into such a worthwhile program - but a blessing for you.

thanks!! I think she's gorgeous. Yes - I really do prefer her body style to the show labs who are so thick and heavy set. She's more of a field-type, I think. Not that the organization breeds for looks at all!! :lol:

And we're pleased as punch that she failed out and has come to live with us! I would have been proud iff she had made it, but towards the end, I was definitely crossing my fingers that she'd flunk out. ;)

We've had the pleasure of meeting Shiloh in person and she is just as sweet in person as she looks! She's welcome at my house anytime!

Back