• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sophie's Picture.

Forest

Hi,
This is my first try at putting a picture of my girl here... Crossing my fingers for it to work.... :D

IMG_1123.jpg

Lovely picture. I love close-ups of cavaliers heads -- they have such beautiful expressions.

She's just beautiful - i love those head shots too, Cavaliers have such expressive faces.

What a beautiful babe :D She's got the same lovely freckley nose that my Charlie has too - I just hope she's not as naughty!

Thanks.We think that she is adorable too. She is just sooo cute that you can just cuddle her up but she is a little monkey. Sometimes she is that really soft sweet mellow cavalier and then there are the times that she thinks that she is a little tuffy...but you've got to love her. She hates it if you get cross at her :? Goregeous girl
Thanks again Julie and the girls

Back