• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar and Faith (and Alex!)

Moviedust

My brother (shown here) is a favorite of the family animals. He's shown here holding our Cedar next to my parents' lab/shepherd rescue, Faith. Faith is 11 years old; Cedar is about 5 mo here. Faith puts up with Cedar's antics by ignoring her, but she's always ready to get her share of attention when Cedar is getting cuddled. We watch them closely, but so far Faith has been extremely patient for her age with such an annoying pup!!

alexfaithcedar.jpg

Awww, nice big labbie cross. How did I miss this pic! I guess I hadn't checked the 'friends' section in a while. Funny how 'ignore' works fine for a dog until there's an advantage in being part of the action. :p

Thanks for commenting, Karlin! It's always nice to get a reply, even months later.

Faith, the mix, has been an amazing dog. She cant hear or see so well any longer, and she has arthritis that makes getting up and down a bit more difficult, but she lets us know there's life in her yet. Whenever company comes over, she barks and takes them to the treat container. (She's good at this, as you can tell by the photo she's not a lean dog!) She's also quick to answer the "come" when someone calls to Cedar, who isnt as obedient as Faith. Faith knows there are hugs and cuddles, even if the command wasnt for her!

When it is time for Faith to leave us, our family will be heartbroken and devestated.

Sorry I seemed to miss this tooo

Faith and Cedar look like they make a good team getting up to allsorts icon_whistling imagine showing people the treat jar icon_heartthrob

The oldies are so hard to lose -- you end up knowing their personalities and quirks so well. Yes Faith looks like she loves her treats! :)

How come I didn't see this before?? Your brother looks so happy with those two. Love sweet Faith's patience!

Sorry for not posting here before, I forget about this section! Faith is a yummy old lady isn't she? I love those lab/GSD mixes they are both such loyal intelligent breeds that the mixes are always wonderful too - hope she has many happy years of treats and cuddles to go :l*v:

Back