• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I might have known!

Bruce H

I might have known! We bought two pans to try in the pen thinking they would divide up a bit. Wrong!!! We've tried explaining it to them, but they don't seem to listen.

83184743_71e39ec838_o.jpg

Oh my gosh....that's too cute...a bin of puppies! :lol: Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Oh my gosh that is adorable.
Like everyone else said a huge bundle of love.
How do you do it Bruce, are you still keeping that #4 Tri Boy.

Looks like they are going for the Guiness Book of Records :D How many puppies can you squeeze into one tub eh??? They look gorgeous!! :)

Julie and the girls

AwwwwwHHH :D That picture is definitely what "sweet dreams" are made of. Thanks for sharing.

Linda said:
How do you do it Bruce, are you still keeping that #4 Tri Boy.

Won't know for sure til around 4 months, maybe even longer.

Those pups were absolutely packed tight! If there had been one more pup, they would have had to start stacking; and we have seen them do that. They're just so much fun now that they're playing and starting to develop personalities.

THat's just too cute Bruce - Karlin, I think there is a queue for taking the whole bed full!!

That's the cutest picture I've ever seen. I love the little pink foot sticking up in the middle!! :D

I'm with Cathy on this one, budge up babies :lol: That little Blenheim face poking out the front is enough to make me melt ;)

Back