Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twinkle comes home

Post Thanks / Like

She's adorable! Great pictures!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

awwww gorgeous!!! they both look very settled together xx

Post Thanks / Like

What wonderful pictures. DB is cute as always and Twinkle is just a sweet little ball. I love the last picture of the two of them sharing their bed. Awwww!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Twinkle is just a little doll, I am really curious and interested to know
    how Daisy Boo takes to her. I am hoping to get a Ruby as soon as mom
    goes into Season which should of already happened have a feeling that my breeder is just waiting to make sure she is with puppies before letting me know.

I worry so much about introducing another puppy to our home, as Dudley has been receiving all our love for two years now.
    But I am hoping that if I am able to get a Ruby that he will become more active in the day he loves other dogs and I would love to see him running around the backyard playing.
    Keep us posted on their interaction.
    Thanks
    Linda & Dudley

Post Thanks / Like

Twinkle is absolutely beautiful! icon_heartthrob

I love her little lozenge on her head! Trust me, eventually she and Daisy Boo will be the best of buddies... it already looks like they're warming up to one another (pun intended!)!

Post Thanks / Like

Joanna, Twinkle is just beautiful and I'm sure in no time they will be great friends. I know my 2 are and I just love seeing them romping and playing together.
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,
    We've had twinkle 9 days now and things are going great. She is housetrained believe it or not!! Obviously we have accidents but when she needs to go to the toilet she will go to the back door. Put it this way, the mop was used a lot more often when we got Daisy Boo. She will also come and sit which I could not believe. She is a very different dog to Daisy Boo. For starters, she is fully motivated by food and will eat her meals without taking a breath. We had a very hard time with feeding DB from the start and would have to stand over her. Now, she is eating fine because there is a bit of competition. I was well worth it to take the week off work because we now have the housetraining sorted and we were able to work up the time we left them alone (they are alone for 3 hours in the afternoon). There have been a few scraps and a few tears but no injuries - I am not leaving toys down when I am gone as it seems they are the cause of the fights. All in all it's working quite well and we don't regret introducing Twinkle at all. I'll put a post in with latest pictures as soon as I've loaded them up.
    Thanks for all the good wishes,
    Joanna