• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

just looking!!

Harry & Heidi's mom

I'm off to have a "look" at some blenheim cavaliers tonight icon_whistling icon_whistling

she has 2 boys left, icon_whistling

What do you think make the best pairs?? female/male or both of the same sex??

Heather

icon_whistling Indeed!! :lol:

Either mix is fine. Personally I adore having two boys and am very happy with that decision. But my third will be a girl, probably. With this breed the sex mix doesn;t really seem to matter as it does with some breeds.

looking-for-a-friend said:
I'm off to have a "look" at some blenheim cavaliers tonight icon_whistling icon_whistling

she has 2 boys left, icon_whistling

What do you think make the best pairs?? female/male or both of the same sex??

Heather

Kind of like when I go to Home Depot to "just look" in the tool department? :lol:

Bruce H said:
[
Kind of like when I go to Home Depot to "just look" in the tool department? :lol:

Oh yes Bruce, that sounds familiar, my husband must have every tool under the sun.
Or his excuse will be Oh I left that one up north, so we need one for the house.

I personally prefer males, but of course I am a little biased since I own a adorable, loving and affectionate male.

Being the only female in my house, you would think I would want another when I get my next cavalier I want a male if possible.
Go get him.

Bruce, in the UK there are now tool parties for ladies!!! Similar concept to Tupperware parties...bet you'd enjoy those :lol:

Enjoy your "look" Heather but I guess it might turn to buying icon_banana

hi,

the blenhiems were lovely and playful little things.... BUT

They also had a littler of ruby, all female oh what to do!!

My son said to the man... "which one is a bitch cos we need one to call it Hermione" :lol: :lol: (harry potter theme i think!!!)

i have pics but can't post them

OMG, rubies are my favorite color! Our ruby Isis was a Christmas present for me from Kris. Rubies Rock!!!!

looking-for-a-friend said:

:lol: You just cant look at a pup icon_whistling

Oh my - what a quandry :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Rubies too - our family was extended by four paws last April, our Ruby TeddyEdward, who is absolutely wonderful.

I just love the way the light reflects off their coats, and shows all the different shades of chestnut.

Teddy is also probably the most loving Cavalier I've ever known, so affectionate and cuddly, and very obedient and eager to please, also very playful. icon_banana

Nicki said:
Oh my - what a quandry :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Rubies too - our family was extended by four paws last April, our Ruby TeddyEdward, who is absolutely wonderful.

I just love the way the light reflects off their coats, and shows all the different shades of chestnut.

Teddy is also probably the most loving Cavalier I've ever known, so affectionate and cuddly, and very obedient and eager to please, also very playful. icon_banana

Nicki

How come we have'nt seen any pics of Teddy :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oops I went back to some previous posts, back in July and I saw him he is delicious.
Just gotta love those rubies

I'll be looking to get a best friend for Zola in a couple of months time (when we move house....) but have to try and stay calm about it until then. So none of you are helping right now! :(

I always had girl cavaliers until I got Bailey from a rescue. I now have a girl and boy living with me and to be honest with each other they're not much different than having two girls...

However, what Karlin always says is true - girls love you but boys are in love with you. I never realised how true that was until a boy cavalier came into my life. He follows me everywhere and just wants hugs and kisses. Ruby doesn't care so much, shes like well i like a hug, but my bone is much better... lol

fuzzie bear said:
However, what Karlin always says is true - girls love you but boys are in love with you.

I reckon the opposite is true with male owners and girls, so. Zola follows me around more than Mrs. Buster, even though "officially" I'm not her owner (she was a birthday present, best birthday present I've ever given someone else!)

Back