• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puzzles puppies 4 1/2 weeks old

jeni

Here are some pictures that I took of the puppies tonight. I tried to get them all in one shot, all lined up. Yeah! That was impossible :lol: Really, so this is the best that I could do...
23ab8b6a.jpg

Here is another one of my son under attack by puppies, he was loving it...
5868da5e.jpg

They are so very very cute. :)
What is the difference with the darker smooth looking ones over the lighter curlier looking ones?? Sorry for the question but wasn't really sure.
Julie and the girls

I think ill take the one on the far right please. His expression just melted my heart :)

As far at the lighter colored ones go, they will darken up with time. Not sure why, but the lighter color is really pretty. But it don't stay like that for long. The little guy second from the left "Joey" when he was born he did not have any color on his back at all! All white... now he has spots all over.
The one all the way to the right, that is "Morgan" we are debating on if we want to keep her. She is a sweet heart and her markings are beautiful!
Thanks for all the great comments. They are a BLAST to play with now. They get around and bark and growl at eachother and it is so cute!!! And of course they really messy. You would be amazed at how fast they can mess their pen up. But it is all so worth it. We probably won't be able to part with any of them. Luckily we are going to buy a new ruby male puppy and we will get that one when these guys are 11 weeks old. So that might help the kids with having to get rid of these puppies. And I can't wait until we get our new baby boy... I have wanted a ruby for so long now...
Thanks-

They are so adorable, I love all the different colars on them. Is that a
identity source.
I love that little Morgan, she is so sweet.
Nice bundle of puppies.

Back