• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OK, so it isn't ALL work

Bruce H

It isn't ALL work. Sometimes we do get to play. I just love this picture.

87606871_934b151850_o.jpg

Now I don't feel so bad, I thought I was the only "adult" that did that :lol: It's so much fun to get to their level and play... That is a wonderful picture! Lot's and lot's of puppy love there!!!!

I reckon that little pup knows that it will get all the attention for not joining in - poor little diddums, what's the matter? etc. etc.

Hey, someone has to keep a lookout for Buck the cat; and you never know when a piece of food may fall on the floor. Actually, the puppies had been out for about an hour when I took this, so I think that one was probably just exhausted. I just missed a picture of one of the others sound asleep sitting up! When they're out, they don't walk anywhere; run, jump, scramble, anything but walk, so they tire out in a hurry. Isn't very often that they are out and not in constant motion!

That sounds about right. When Kelvin gets up in the morning first job is to let Daisy Boo out and then she runs upstairs to sleep at the end of the bed until whenever I get up (which could be never as far as she is concerned!) However, since Twinkle came this routine has gone to the wall. She's wide awake and manages to get us all up and then goes back to bed herself! I reckon we only get about an hour at a time from her before she poops. It's so funny - her eyes get all heavy! We're all looking forward to Twinkle learning the meaning if lie ins.

Back