Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Aggie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dear Aggie

Our much missed Aggie,

The most playful of companions, always happy to see me, always close by. She loved roadtrips to the park / beach / anywhere. The only thing I won't miss is finding half chewed pigs ears down the back of the couch or under the bed! As our first Cavalier she will always be very precious. Hope she has lots of new cavalier friends up in doggie heaven.

Post Thanks / Like

Cecily sorry for your loss of your gorgeous girl

Sarah Xxx

Post Thanks / Like

Cecily,

Aggie isn't far away I'm sure.

When you love something then it will stay with you forever, she has a special place in your heart, she is everywhere that you go.

Remember the happy times and her little face as they are her gift to you.

Take care,

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Gillian Guest

So sorry for your loss. She was lovely!!!! How old was she/?
    I am sure she found lots of friends to love her.

Post Thanks / Like

It always gives me butterflies in my tummy when i see there is a message in the memorium section. Reading them brings tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful young lady. What an adorable little face Aggie had. She will be having lots of fun in doggie heaven and i believe she will always be by your side.
    Angela & Joey

Post Thanks / Like

Oh your poor little girl, but she is over the bridge looking over you and your family......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dear Cecily

So sorry to read of the loss of your precious Aggie.

Bless her, she looks adorable, and was obviously a typically happy Cavalier.

I'm sure she is playing happily with our other Cavalier Angels - and one day we will be reunited.

Thinking of you - when you feel better perhaps you'd like to tell us a bit more about your special girl if that would help.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss, Cecily. From personal experience I understand your feeling of loss. It's amazing how much a part of our lives these furry littly guys become. They own our hearts completely. Please know we are all here for you. When you are having a bad day let us share it with you. Sometimes just talking about her can lighten the load. Aggie must have been a joy, you both were fortunate to have had each other. No words of sympathy can lessen your grief but know we are thinking of you. Hugs and heartfelt concern coming your way.

JaneB

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for the kind words. They've really helped and it's nice to know there are people out there that relate to it.

Gillian - Aggie was only 6 months old. She was staying with my mother while we were away and jumped out of her arms and straight out onto the road. She'd gotten very strong and wiry so no blame on anyone, but we've all learned a heartbreaking lesson. I'm so sorry she didn't get to grow up. She'll be my little pup forever

Post Thanks / Like

That's such a sad story. Poor Aggie and poor you. You must be devastated. I have to say I absolutely dread the road, these days people drive so fast they don't have a hope of slowing down for anything. My Twinkle is six months old now and very strong also. If they want down they will get down and there's nothing you can do about it. At least you enjoyed the time you had with her.
    Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)