• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Peaches 1998 - 2006

Nicki

Our darling Princess Peaches was given her wings yesterday, after fighting so bravely against all her health problems.

Reunited with her beloved "sister", Fillipa, and all the Angels.

She will always have a very special place in our hearts.

Our vet was wonderful, giving her a dignified and peaceful passing held by the two people who love her most.

No more pain for our precious darling - now chasing the bunnies in the fields by the bridge.

Some of our favourite photos:

Peacheslookinggood.jpg

Peachessnood.jpg

Peaches.jpg

PeachesandMummyIMG_1080.jpg

Oh Nicki, I'm so sorry to read this. She was a beautiful girl, and had a very full life, albeit too short. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know we're thinking of you and yours.

My thoughts are with you, Nicki. I know how special Peaches will always be -- she was so loved and had such a full life. Her face would make anyone smile! Her time was too brief with you and these lovely dogs should not have to suffer these health problems and then leave us so soon; they are so special. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. I know many of us who got to know Peaches through your stories and pictures will also mourn her loss.

I'm really sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you are going through. My thoughts are with you both.

Joanna

Nikki -

So sorry to hear the news... icon_crying She was such a gorgeous girl and so obviously loved by you and your husband. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time... :(

Nikki, my heart goes out to you on the loss of your beautiful girl. May the memories you've made and the moments you shared help ease your grief.

I'll say a little prayer for her and yourselves tonight.

She is a beautiful little girl and lets hope shes having lots of fun right now

Nikki, I know there is little to say to comfort you right now, but please know you and your beloved Peaches are in our thoughts, hearts and prayers.
JaneB

My heart just breaks for you Nicki....I have come to love Peaches thru her beautiful pics. Many prayers and thoughts for your and yours in this sad time.

I'm so sad!!! Peaches had such a special place in my heart. Such an incredibly beautiful girl. She will be sadly missed. Know that I am thinking about you and sending you warm thoughts. Rest easy sweet Peaches.

I, too, am so sorry to hear of your loss. It gives me such a heavy heart to hear of this sort of news but the lovely memories of our beautiful ones are there to keep us going.
Julie and the girls

So sorry to hear that, just remember the good memories and the funny things she did.... she will always be in your heart.

Oh Nikki

I am so sorry. Peaches is now free of pain and running with her sister Fillpa and all the other little ones who have had to cross the bridge.

Although you are left here on earth with the pain of losing her, have
comfort knowing she is now free of pain.
She was absolutely beautiful, may you cherish all the wonderful times and keep her close to your heart.

Thinking of you, and praying for you.

Linda & Dudley

Oh Nikki I'm so very sorry to hear of your sad news about Peaches.

I'm thinking of to you and your family at this very hard time.

Oh Nikki... my heart goes out to you during these difficult times. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please try to take comfort in all of the wonderful memories you shared together, and the fact that Peaches experienced more love in a single day of her life, than most dogs ever experience in their lifetimes... she was a very lucky girl to have you in her life. My sincerest condolences... icon_crying

Nicki,

Sending you all lots of love and hugs. Perfect Princess Peaches was one in a million & will be sadly missed.

Talk soon xxxxxxxx thinking of you all xxxxxxxx icon_heartthrob icon_flowers

I am so sad about Peaches. She was a beautiful dog and sounded just wonderful. I still laugh when I think about the picture you posted of her opening the Christmas box. I am thinking about you, your husband, Rupert and Teddy.

Back