• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Peaches 1998 - 2006

Thank you so much everyone - we have been very touched by all the love and care shown to us at this time - each and every message means such a lot to us.

We were privileged to share 4 and a bit years of Peaches' life - she was very much loved, and brought us a lot of happiness.

The boys are missing her too - we are comforting each other.

Im so very sorry to hear this Nikki. Peaches was such a beautiful dog, i know how heartbroken you must be.

But she was also very lucky to have the time she had with you. Obviously you loved her very much and gave her the best life possible. Take comfort in this. :cry:

We are so sorry for your loss. We hope your wonderful memories of her will soon help ease the pain.

Dee

Dear Nicki and family,

Thinking if you all, take time to treasure your memories, for they are yours forever.

Love to you all at this difficult time,

Alison xxx

I'm so, so sorry that Peaches has left you. The photo with her looking up at you adoringly says it all.

Sparkle brightly little star.

With Hugs and Woofs
MB
John, China, Leely, Pansy and Hillie-Bean

Thanks MB - and everyone, your thoughts and kind words are much apprecaited.

We miss our Precious Princess :cry:

Cuddle your litte ones close and make sure that every day you tell them how much you love them

"Nicki"...
Cuddle your litte ones close and make sure that every day you tell them how much you love them

...and in the end,
the love you take
is equal to the love
you make...
(lennon/mccartney)

it's true--peaches has taken much love with her to the place where she has gone.

Nicki,
I am so very sorry to hear of Peaches' passing. I know you must be devastated to lose her. I recall how very kind you were in your posting to me when I lost Beatrice and hope that the concern and care you find here will be as helpful to you as it was to me in my time of sorrow. We are all here for you. And, I would like to think that Bea has found Peaches and they are tearing around some meadow chasing butterflies together. She was so well loved and lucky to have had you.

JaneB

Back