Thread: Flea & Tick

Post Thanks / Like

Default Flea & Tick

For those of you in the US who use Flea and Tick meds (chewable tablets), where do you get yours? The vet? Online?

Thanks!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to know the best (least expensive--counting shipping!) online place to order frontline and interceptor. I've been buying from the vet, but with two dogs, the extra convenience doesnt outweight the added cost.

Who has that valuable link?????

Post Thanks / Like

I buy Chester's Revolution from this Australian site and it's cheap and arrives within a week: http://www.petshed.com/

I like the Revolution because it has flea/tick and heartworm meds all in a single topical medication.
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moviedust
    I'd like to know the best (least expensive--counting shipping!) online place to order frontline and interceptor. I've been buying from the vet, but with two dogs, the extra convenience doesnt outweight the added cost.

Who has that valuable link?????
    That's where I'm at too, now with a 2nd dog!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Savings on flea treatment

I have ordered from www.bullwrinkle.com and from dr.Foster and Smith and they have excellent prices. I use heartgard plus and Frontline Plus on my Shih Tzus(they are in full coat). I use Heartgard Plus and Frontline spray on my Cavalier(he is very easy to spray and it is so effective. The spray is so much more economical to use and my breeder recommends it for her Cavaliers. It is amazing how much you can save online, I usually order a years supply of things so I can avoid shipping cost from Bullwrinkle.
    Pam
    PAM SMITH
    Rudy((Blenheim Cav), Lizzie and Toby(Shih tzus)

Post Thanks / Like

I get my Frontline from www.drsfostersmith.com. Seems reasonable and have good sales at times if you watch. Also get Heartgold for heartworm from Canada at http://www.stuff4birds.com/_vti_bin/...productsnf.htm .
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

www.jbpet.com is a really good site to check out. I've had great luck with them and their prices and shipping costs seem very competitive.

JaneB