• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Colby !!!!

Roxanne

When i first saw them I loved them both ..... but today i fell in love !! Something just tugged at my heart and I knew he was the one !!

Colby is the more heavily marked puppy ..... and is the one I chose to be my baby .... I'm in LOVE !

he is 10 days old :)

jan050301-vi.jpg

Colby on top ....
jan05036-vi.jpg

jan05035-vi.jpg

Showing his markings on his back ....

jan05032-vi.jpg

jan050281-vi.jpg

Colby on the bottom .....
jan05027-vi.jpg

jan05026-vi.jpg

Isnt he adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p
jan05023-vi.jpg

jan05022-vi.jpg

jan05020-vi.jpg

Perfect little mask and little black dots starting to come in on his nose :p

jan05021-vi.jpg

congratulations Roxanne!!! That is so exciting! He is such a cutie. when will you get to bring hime home?
Melanie

A huge congrats!! He looks beautuful, you have to love those pink noses. 10 days old, he should be opening his eyes in just a few more days.

Thanks ! Yes Bruce ..... it will be just a few more days ! By next weeks visit they should be open !

Ohhhh the WAIT :cry: That is the part thats KILLING Me !!!!! just shy of another 2 months ! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He is adorable- your little Colby. Remember good things come to those who wait. :)
Julie and the girls

He is gorgeous. His markings are really lovely. I bet you can't wait to take him home. Congratulations.
Joanna

He has such a big beautiful head for a boy his age, and absolutely perfect markings. Raxanne, he's going to be a STUNNER!! :D

He is a little cutey - hi to everyone as I have been puppy sitting last week and was off line, first day alone today, we are going home a couple of times today to check on them though.... forget how sharp their teeth are!!!!!

He is adorable & the next few weeks are going to be a killer for you. We saw Maxx at 3 days old and we didn't get him until he was almost 15 weeks old. He was well used to us by the time we did bring him home though as we visited him just about every week :lol:

Back