• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Solid Gold "Just a Wee Bit"

I was looking at it just last week and it looks really good to me. I just checked out the ingredients list and it looks very wholesome and good to me. When we get down to the last bits of his Canidae, I will pick some up and see how Mr. Chester likes it.

It seems like a fantastic food! Free range bison and wild caught salmon are the first two ingredients! Darby wolfs it down like "doggie-crack!" :lol:

She even likes it better than her freeze-dried liver treats!

Her coat has dramatically improved since I added it to her diet! She is silkier and shinier than before, and I think her tearing has decreased, too! I think I'm a convert! :D

We don't get it on our side of the water so can't offer any testimonials! :) In general Europe hasn't (yet) had the explosion of pet food brands that N America has had.

I tried to feed my two dogs the Gold pkg. of this brand and neither would eat it (my groomer carries it). So, we just switched to Natural Balance and even my Sasha can chew the kibble w/a little water on it.

Sheri

Back