25th January 2006, 03:00 PM
So my little Isabelle has a new obsession
Ice! I was getting some ice water a couple days ago and some fell on the floor. She went crazy and grabbed it and ran and chomped away. Same thing happened last night. Her reaction to ice is my same reaction when I see chocolate. LOL
Is this dangerous? My husband said most dogs like ice, but I wouldn't know as she's my first dog. I worry about her choking, but at the same time, so much of the ice seems to melt in her mouth and all over my floor, it doesn't seem to be a problem.