• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Video of Chester and one of his Lick-fests!

GudrunTheRed

Here's short 15-second video I shot (on my digital camera) of Chester mauling Gabriel's face! Chester HATES dry faces and will always do his best to moisten any and all human faces within a 10 foot radius.

Gabriel looks like he's in pain, but I assure you he's not. It's just that when Chester gets anywhere near your face you have to shut all eyes and mouth unless you want your eyeballs licked or a Frech kiss! http://www.dilettante.info/video/ChesterNewYearLickFest.MPG

That's absolutely hilarious. Daisy Boo does the very same thing to Kelvin. She used to do it to me as well but then I broke out in spots all over my chin and looked like a 13 year old acne sufferer! Her tongue even ends up in your nose!

Abbey will do this until we pull away, then she looks hurt!
Just like Chester, she'll lick, lick, lick, then smell the spot a bit, then start all over!

My girls are exactly the same. Both of them lick my husband every night when we go to bed. Fortunately I am not involved!! :D If Sophie can't reach Ron's face then she will lick Lottie as Lottie licks Ron. I just lie back and laugh!
Julie and the girls

looking-for-a-friend said:
i love how they "match" chester's ears and Gabriel's beard ha ha ha
I know! Actually, all three of us match, but Gabriel and Chester are the lucky ones...they're natural redheads!

I'm glad you've all enjoyed the video. I will make sure to make more in the future!

Forest said:
My girls are exactly the same. Both of them lick my husband every night when we go to bed. Fortunately I am not involved!! :D If Sophie can't reach Ron's face then she will lick Lottie as Lottie licks Ron. I just lie back and laugh!
Julie and the girls
Chester is a HUGE bedtime licker too. He'll lick and lick and lick until he's sure all my lipbalm has been thoroughly removed and then I'll apply some more and I'll have to tell him to lay down.

The odd thing is that he's not a morning licker. He'll sit on my chest and cuddle first thing in the AM, but he won't lick that much. I didn't think my morning breath was all that bad, but I guess Chester just doesn't like it. ;)

joanna said:
That's absolutely hilarious. Daisy Boo does the very same thing to Kelvin. She used to do it to me as well but then I broke out in spots all over my chin and looked like a 13 year old acne sufferer! Her tongue even ends up in your nose!

Dudley does the same thing, you never have to worry about men with boogies in their nose. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know all the ones that sit in their cars at the traffic light and are sittin their in heaven with their finger diggin for gold. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Not even thinkin the beautiful red head/blonde/brunette in the next car
is disgusted by them.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
They should all get a cavalier, well on second thought maybe not.

I've got QT and yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I managed to get it to play this time....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww isn't he a yummy boy? He obviously loves Gabriel intensely :lol:

Maxx does this to my eldest son's friend Tom. Tom had dreadlocks and whatever it was that he used to rub into them was obviously addictive to Maxx as he'd stand on Tom's shoulders when Tom was in bed and lick and lick until in the end we'd have to drag him off :lol:

Back