• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Isabelle

jennapea

[/img]
jennaIsabell3.jpg

Isabell4.jpg

Isabell3.jpg

Yeah! I figured it out! Here is Isabelle. She is my 7 month old cavalier. These pics are from when she was about 3 months. We will be getting a ruby in March/April. [/img]

Awwwwwwwwww she is adorable !!!!

Hey ... I like your "rigged" up crate !! I was trying to figure out how I was going to reduce the size of mine for when Conlby comes home ! I see that a piece of cardboard works well ;) How do you have it attached to the crate ? Got any closer pics of it ??

joanna said:
She is gorgeous - so is your little girl :D

Thank you! And these are pics from 4 months ago. I need to figure out how to make the pictures smaller. Didn't figure that out yet. I used photobucket.

jennapea said:
joanna said:
She is gorgeous - so is your little girl :D

Thank you! And these are pics from 4 months ago. I need to figure out how to make the pictures smaller. Didn't figure that out yet. I used photobucket.

She is absolutely adorable, your daughter is also a little darling.
If you want to make the pictures smaller you can either do it on your
computer before transferring them to photobucket or you can
make them smaller on photobucket, but once you have done this on
photobucket you cannot enlarge them again. I believe it says something
like 25% smaller, 50% smaller so on.
We use Microsoft Office Picture and you can decrease the pixels on
this program, I know some others don't have that option.

She's beautiful! And so is Isabelle ;) The picture of the two of them is wonderful!

I just love the little tan line across a B/T puppy's chest.

You'll have to show us how she's grown.

OMG, Kat. Isabelle looks as if she could be Fauna's sister or cousin. Which breeder did you get her from? My avitar is of Fauna at 4 months - what do you think? But, then again I suppose most B&T's look similar, but they are very much alike. Welcome to the board, it's a great group of Cav lovers.
JaneB

Karlin helped me with the picture sizes, if you use photo bucket you can reduce the photo's via edit, 50% or if you have picture manager when you download the pictures you can do it there.

JaneB said:
OMG, Kat. Isabelle looks as if she could be Fauna's sister or cousin. Which breeder did you get her from? My avitar is of Fauna at 4 months - what do you think? But, then again I suppose most B&T's look similar, but they are very much alike. Welcome to the board, it's a great group of Cav lovers.
JaneB

I got her from a woman named Heidi in Cadillac, MI. Not the same breeder, is it? You are so right! Their markings are even very similar! She's a doll!!

Back