• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teething

joanna

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Twinkle is absolutely crazy with her teeth at the moment. I only learned the other day that they get two sets of milk teeth and she is still two weeks younger than Daisy Boo was when we got her. She's showing all the syptoms of a real baby in that she is absolutely exhausted and will not rest. She is also chewing on anything she can find - inclusing Daisy Boo. Does anybody have any advice on remedies I might use?
Joanna

I have never hear of two sets of baby teeth.. when would they have time?

They are born with no teeth. Between 2-3 weeks baby teeth start- by 8 weeks they should be in .. At three months they start to lose the 28 baby teeth. They get their permanent 42 teeth in the next months. Sandy

Lots of chews -- puppy nylabones and rope chews are good, and if you can find them, things like "chilly bones" which are balles or bones that you fill with water and freeze. But you can get the same effect by wetting a washcloth/flannel/dishtowel, wring it out, twist it and then freeze. They usually like the cold to chew and also it helps numb their gums.

Back