• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

urgent -- any Irish members who can help

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
From a rescue board.

Strong possibility of a very large number of small breed adults and pups needing very urgent places of foster, transport, maybe other resources, as of tomorrow, Sunday. This is in the southern part of the Republic, cannot be more specific.

I imagine there *may* be cavaliers. Anyone who might be able to help with any aspect -- let me know here or by PM. If I get more info I will post and will certainly network with any volunteers and make sure you are in touch with the relevant people.

Can certainly offer a foster place to a needy cav, our adoption of a sibling for Cody fell through about 15 minutes ago :(

Oh, Stephen, what happened? What/who were you going to adopt?

I'm waiting to hear any more on this. If something begins to happen I will let volunteers know. icon_thumbsup

A couple of weeks ago Hannah was asked to rehome a 6 month old male cav so needless to say i had to offer to take him in :lol: However the owners have now decided to keep him and while i'm glad for the dog not to be uprooted i'm sad for myself and OH who has talked about nothing else for 2 weeks :D

This has gone into a state of semi-limbo but will be in touch if things develop further. Thanks to all who have volunteered!!

Back