• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great Website

Rippleoak

Hi,

I just wanted to say what an interesting website you have here!
My name is Michelle and I currently have 6 Cavaliers. I live near to Windsor in the UK.
My Cavaliers are Sophie (12 1/2 yr old Tri), then the blenheims are Georgie Girl (6 1/2 yrs), Beckie & Dudley(4 yrs old), Chad and Mylee (18months).

The pic is not very good on my avatar but at least all 6 were sitting still! :lol:
Michelle

Wow...they're just beautiful. You'll have to post some pictures of them!

Oh, and welcome :)

Wow!!! Six cavaliers, you lucky dog!! And your avatar is beautiful. What a lovely looking group.

Oh wow!!! A single-cav household here, so I'm completely jealous!! All of your cavs are beautiful! Did you decide you prefer blenheims or is the dominance of blenheims just a quirk of life?

Moviedust said:
All of your cavs are beautiful! Did you decide you prefer blenheims or is the dominance of blenheims just a quirk of life?

Thank you for the compliments! I have had Cavaliers since 1986 and in the last 20 years have only had the one Tri! I have only ever bred a few litters in that time and they have always been Blenheim x Blenheim, so thats always what I have ended up keeping.
Sophie (Tri) is 12 1/2 now and I dread the day I just have the Blenheim gang.
I am sure another Tri will appear in the house at some time :)

hi and icon_welcome to the board....what a lovely bunch you have there cant wait to see more pictures xxx

ps we are from the uk too :D

icon_welcome Michelle and furry family

Lovely to see them all in the avatar - great that Sophie is doing ok icon_banana

I see you kept both Chad and Mylee ...hope they are both doing well for you, and Chad settled down {he was very interested in the ladies if I remember rightly :oops: :lol: } They've grown up into stunning Cavaliers..hope to see some more photos soon :D

Nicki said:
icon_welcome Michelle and furry family

I see you kept both Chad and Mylee ...hope they are both doing well for you, and Chad settled down {he was very interested in the ladies if I remember rightly :oops: :lol: } They've grown up into stunning Cavaliers..hope to see some more photos soon :D

Chad is STILL interested in the ladies :roll: but is doing well. I would still like to get a few more lbs weight on him but he never sits still long enough. Mylee stayed and is the sweetest happiest Cavalier I have ever met. She is the clown of the family, totally idolised, and I am SO thankful I decided to keep her.

I will try and sort out some photos to post of them all.

Michelle

Welcome to the board to you and your beautiful bunch! They are sooo gorgeous lying there altogether. It almost looks like a class photo :)
Julie and the girls

Back