• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Colby Pics ! 2 weeks ...Eyes Open !

Roxanne

His eyes are Open ! and he is a fat lil potato head :p :p :p I went to see him Saturday ....and going back this morning !!! I am lovin this !

Tiabellas005-vi.jpg

Tiabellas012-vi.jpg

Tiabellas015-vi.jpg

Tiabellas019-vi.jpg

Tiabellas014-vi.jpg

Tiabellas010-vi.jpg

Tiabellas011-vi.jpg

Tiabellas006-vi.jpg

He is adorablely cute. Looks like a guinnea pig at this stage! Cant wait til you get him home and send us pictures every day. ;)

What a doll baby! You must be going nuts with the waiting. Keep the pictures coming, it's so fun seeing him grow.
JaneB

I am going nuts !!!! It helps that I can go and see him whenever i want though . Most all of my other pets come from other states ......we just dont have good breeders here , and I am a stickler for for fining a responsible breeder ! I was in shock when I found Colby's breeder and that she lived 5 minutes from me ! For ONCE ....i dont have to go to the airport .........or hang on every single day waiting for a email picture !

Back