• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

potty training

jennapea

My 7 month old Isabelle is pretty much potty trained. I mean that in the sense she doesn't have freedom when we aren't home (she's in her crate, but never potties in there), but when we are home the accidents are only once or twice a week on the carpet (I do use Nature's Miracle so her accidnets are never in the same spot). I believe the accidents she has are while we are sleeping or in a loud room and we can't hear her hit the windchimes we hung on the door for her. We've tried training her to bark before she goes out, but can't get her to pick up on that. She's not much of a barker unless she's in serious play mode. Does anyone have any suggestions? I want to try getting this downpat before the new puppy joins our household in 2 1/2 months.
Thank you!! :?

Back