• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Boys

Rippleoak

A few of you asked to see my dogs, so tonight I have found a couple of recent pics of the boys.

DUDLEY
Duddle.jpg

I have ALWAYS had female cavaliers, but the day Dudley was born, I knew he would be staying! He is now 4 yrs old and a very sweet boy. He looks angelic, he is only 14 1/2 lbs, but he is full of life and certainly NOT the delicate boy he looks :badgrin:

CHAD
chadxmas.jpg

Chad is now 18months old. He has the same dam as Dudley but they are not alike. Chad is the chunky, heavier brother and weighs 18lbs. He is very gentle and more mellow than his smaller brother.
BOTH boys are lovely to live with.

I will try and upload some pictures of the 4 girls tomorrow.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,
Welcome to the forum. Your boys are absolutely gorgeous. I have two girls myself but I can see why you changed your mind for them. :D
Joanna

Dudley is gorgeous Michelle, but I am TOTALLY in love with Chad - he's grown up into a stunning boy icon_heartthrob

Interesting how they can be so different with the same Mum...

Well done on posting the photos...looking forward to seeing the girlies too :D

They are gorgeous boys, very handsome and regal looking! I'm sure the girls will be just as beautiful.
Julie and the girls

Your boys are gorgeous, have to agree they are both very regal looking.

I am owned by a Dudley too, love the name.
Nice coats they have, my Dudley is a love muffin.

Nicki said:
Dudley is gorgeous Michelle, but I am TOTALLY in love with Chad - he's grown up into a stunning boy icon_heartthrob

Well done on posting the photos...looking forward to seeing the girlies too :D

EVERYONE falls for Chad. He is a very sweet boy. This is one of my favourite photos I have taken of him
Chad.jpg

Thanks for the help posting the photos, Nicki.

How do you get their ears to straight and knot-free? Every time I look at my little girl she has a big clump of knotts behind her ears. :roll: :roll:

How do you keep them looking so lovely??

Back