• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now The Girls

Rippleoak

GEORGIE and BECKIE
031115050802.jpg

Georgie is at the back and she is the dam of Dudley, Beckie, Mylee and Chad! She is now almost 7 years old. Infront of Georgie is Beckie. She is Dudleys litter sister.

BECKIE
jun04.jpg

Beckie on her own. She is the busiest dog ever! Always on the go and always at the front of the pack.

BECKIE with MYLEE
Myleexmas05.jpg

Mylee is Chads litter sister. She is the happiest Cavalier you have ever met. Her bottom NEVER stops wiggling.

MYLEE
15months.jpg

Mylee is NOT very photogenic! Every pic I take, she NEVER looks pretty, but she really is!

Lastly,
SOPHIE
sopxma05.jpg

This is Sophie at 12 and 1/2. She was heart clear at her check up at 12 and still full of life! Her ears are a bit chewed as she used to LOVE letting Georgies pups play on them! Lastly, this is a photo of Sophie in her younger days!
IMG02210181818A.jpg

I hope I have not sent you all to sleep! I bet you regret asking to see them :lol:

Michelle

They are the most beautiful pictures. Look at the length of those blenheims ears. I dont think Lady's ears will ever be that long. How old is Beckie in the first picture

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. Your dogs are absolutely beautiful. My favorite is the one of Sophie. What a beautiful, soft, gentle wise look. That face is priceless.

edel said:
They are the most beautiful pictures. Look at the length of those blenheims ears. I dont think Lady's ears will ever be that long. How old is Beckie in the first picture

Thank you!

Beckie was 2 or 3 in that first picture.

Stunning Cavaliers, how do you manage having them all so close in
age.
The girls are just so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, must be one busy house
at your place.
I am fretting on getting a playmate for my Dudley.
Thinking how am I going to divide my love, breeders ruby still has
not come into season. We will have to see now as the timing for
a puppy is taking me to the middle of the summer not great timing
I would of loved to have one in March that way by the time summer
came I could go everywhere with them.

They are all absolutely gorgeous - love the ears. You must spend your life grooming them!
Joanna

We are never bored of pictures, I bet all of us have more photo's of the dogs than family!!!!!

Rippleoak said:
I hope I have not sent you all to sleep! I bet you regret asking to see them :lol:

Michelle

Are you kidding??!! Post more pictures!!! You have some absolutely beautiful dogs. And Sophie...heart clear at 12??!! That's fantastic!!

I had to chuckle...I went to your profile and see that you are a dog groomer. No wonder your dogs look so beautifully groomed!!!

Wow their coats look very soft , Sophie is my fav icon_heartthrob
How do you manage with them all ?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee keep the picutres coming :D

Your girls are absolutely stunning...all of them. I think Mylee's beauty comes through nicely in the photos.

I don't think it's possible to bore us with photos!!!

The girls are just as beautiful as your gorgeous boys. :) I just love the one of Sophie (great name too I might add). She looks like a stately matriarch and very wise. Sometimes you wonder what is going on inside their heads.
Julie and the girls- Sophie and Lottie :)

Looking at the pictures of your lovely dogs reminds one why the term "melting" eyes is used for Cavaliers. Your furry kids are beautiful. Sophie does pull at my heartstrings. I have to admit (as I'm sure most of us would agree) my fantasy is of having a "pile" of Cavaliers - how blessed you are!
JaneB

Oh! Gorgeous Cavaliers! Mylee is a doll! I think her pic is beautiful!!! Post more when you have time!!!!

Jo B said:
Wow their coats look very soft , Sophie is my fav icon_heartthrob
How do you manage with them all ?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee keep the picutres coming :D

I am used to having 6 now and they are no problem. The hardest jump was going from 2 to 3, as I did not have enough hands for times when they needed flexi leads! They really are no trouble.
Everyone advised me about keeping 2 from one litter, but they are so lovely together and play endlessly. I enjoyed the first litter siblings so much (now aged 4) that I did it again (now aged 18 months).

Thanks for their compliments!
Michelle

I agree with the others they are all beautiful but Spohie just has that wonderful weathered look that older Cavaliers get. It just makes me melt and as I am feeling very soppy today it brought tears to my eyes :roll: .

I could cheerfully bring home all the old unloved Cavs from the pounds if only my hubby would let me, there's just something about an older Cav that tugs my heartstrings :)

Maxxs_Mummy said:
I could cheerfully bring home all the old unloved Cavs from the pounds if only my hubby would let me, there's just something about an older Cav that tugs my heartstrings :)

You are SO right! There IS something special about older Cavaliers.
My last old girl, Pippa, lived to 15, she was such a sweet, gentle lady. They are such a special breed.

Michelle

Lovely to see all your beautiful girls, Michelle - they are so beautifully groomed {sitting here looking at my two "scruffs" :oops: }

I certainly agree about the oldies being special - you develop an incredible bond with them over that length of time, and seem to know what each other is thinking.

Sophie is very special, she looks very regal there.

Back