• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Frog in the Bed

Jen

Kinda blurry, but still cute :D

IMG_0846.jpg

Awwwwww. I love the way these crazy dogs do that - in our house we call it filet of Cavalier. :lol: Too cute.
JaneB

My little Isabelle lays like that when she's chewing on her nylabone. Cracks me up! I like the Cavalier Fillet comment! He he!

:)

The frog position gets my vote too as the best of the various cavalier poses though I love it when they are sprawled on their backs too, or in a big pile, puppies or adults!! Guess that means continuing to 'collect' dogs then... :lol: I think Bruce has the most with 9... icon_banana (well, plus gazillions of puppies right now).

Oh how yummy :D

I think I have a jealous boy though because he was sat on my lap looking. I've had to put him down before he slid off & now he's clambering up my legs walloping the keyboard :roll: :lol:

Back