• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Woody Relaxing

Claire

Thought this might amuse you all... he never looks comfortable!!!!

WoodySit.jpg

:lol:
Maybe he thinks his front legs deserve more room than his rump!

Or maybe he's sending you a not-so-subtle message: Buy me a bigger bed!! Preferrably a long one.

It doesnt look like he appreciated his picture being taken either. My mother gives me that look when I take a photo of her. <Shudders> ;)

Even when he is sitting on us he sits weird..... he has a doggy duvet, a travel box with bed in and two other beds also... (although him and Busta ripped the bottom off of Ozzy's bed yesterday - little sods).

I had a yorkie that always laid like that, used to drive me up the wall. Could never get her bed back in to shape, it was always flat on one side.

SiânE on the other hand likes to lay the other way. But with her bum always higher than her head.

I call it her meditation position. She looks like she contemplating all the problems in the world, like when her next bowl of food was coming!

sianlan.jpg

lay2.jpg

Woody looks like a little person with his legs crossed like that! What a silly boy!

Good lod Davy...you have a very silly dog! I have never seen a dog with it's rump up higher like that.

And I thought Chester's frog-leg pose was funny...you guys win the silly pose prize!

Thanks for making me laugh.

Thanks both, those pics have really brightened my day :D .

Maxx lies on his bed with his butt on the floor and Charlie just sprawls wherever he lands - it's a big joke in this house that they ahve got 7 beds between the two of them but still prefer the sofa or our bed :lol:

Those are tooo funny!! Both of mine will do that sometimes and I just can't help but think "that can't be comfortable!"

Oh my, that 2nd picture is priceless.
What a nut, never seen a dog lay that way before.
First time for everything, hey ma as long as I am comfy I don't care what
anybody says. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back