• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory got Neutered!!

rory

Well, Mr. Rory got neutered on Friday! The surgery went fine. They let me hold him while he woke up from anesthesia. As the doc was coming out of surgery she said, "He is very well endowed!" and I said, "I know!!" She said, "He's the size of an 80lb lab." and I said, "He's bigger than some men!" :lol:

I guess it's a good thing he wasn't bred ----- the poor girl!!! :lol:

anyway - the poor man is doing fine except for all the humiliation I'm putting him through. He has to wear the cone head most of the time (unless I"m watching him carefully) and because of how well endowed he was, we're icing the scrotum to decrease swelling. It's all bruised and ouchy looking! So I've been m aking him sit on frozen peas! :lol:

Oh... it's so fun to put your dog in embarassing situations and take pictures!! :D

8dfda241.jpg

d43d13bd.jpg

0602040014.jpg

0602040096.jpg

Awwwww! Bless him! That top photo says it all!
LOVE the one with the frozen peas. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Michelle

Everyone thinks I am mad cos I keep laughing, that picture of Rory with the peas is great.... he must have had big ones, as Busta only had one cross stitch and they glued Woodys, so they didn't have to wear the gary glitter collar.

Oh poor Rory - special ((((hugs))) for the precious man, he looks so uncomfortable and the peas just add insult to injury.

Hope he will be feeling much better soon.

Oh - he's fine!! :lol: Last night he was having a blast playing with his big sis trying to play tug of war with the cone head on!! I think it made it more of a challenge because he could barely reach the rope toy because the cone kept getting in the way. :lol:

He just looks really pathetic in these pics, but he's doing fine. Still have to keep the cone on, though, cause he keeps trying to lick the incision. :roll:

And he is NOT as much fun to cuddle with in bed with the cone on!!!!

These pics made me laugh out loud! :lol:
He looks so humiliated!! :lol:

Back