• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Latest Whole Dog Journal is out!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Contents:

Way to Stay
How to produce a completely dependable "stay" in your dog, no matter what the distraction. (Hint: It takes a lot of practice!)

Heartworm: Don’t Take it Lightly
This is one aspect of canine healthcare for which conventional medicine offers the best – and perhaps the only truly reliable – prevention and treatment protocols.

Is Cancer Prevention Possible?
Holistic practitioners suspect that if it is possible to prevent canine cancer, the key will be found in a robust immune system.

The Shape of Things to Come
This training technique can be used to get your dog to do just about anything. The best part is, it’s really fun for you and your dog!

Brains of the Operation
The Tour of the Dog is electrified by a look into the central nervous system.

This is a great magazine; you can subscribe (for less!) to the online version too. This is my favourite monthly dog read:

http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/

Thanks Karlin for this link - I know you have mentioned the journal previously, and I meant to subscribe, but have finally done it - YAY!!! icon_banana

I'm due to renew myself. Must say I get a lot of enjoyment out of it and some great tips. I also like NOT having a paper magazine to clutter the house though people can opt for paper as well. :)

Back