Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV Watching

Post Thanks / Like

About 1/2 our dogs go ballistic at dogs on TV, the others could care less. When a dog runs off screen, our oldest always looks to the side like she expects the dog to come out of the side of the TV
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

My dog will watch other dogs on TV and if they bark she will bark back at them. One time we were watching puppies being born on Animal Planet and the puppies were crying and sqealing... she just kept looking at the TV and tilting her head from side to side. Oh it was so cute. It is hard to explain but that little head tilt thing that they do it so cute!!! I don't know if any of your cavaliers do that but ours do, it is especially cute when the puppies all do it at the same time!
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

That is so cute, my billy watches the tv especially when there is animals on. He doesn't go mad at the screen though. He is a complete snob though thinks he is better than everyone else. The only other dogs/ animals he even looks at are other cavs and rotweillers/doebermans because my sisters dogs are rotties and they are his best friends, I don't think he knows rotties and dobbies are two different breeds. It's quite funny at times in the park the rottiesand dobbies see this crazy cav coming at them like a crazed maniac and run the other way thinking he is going to attack them or something when he only wants to play.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one who does and one who doesn't. The TV watcher even barks at the "baddies". How she know that they are I don't know!
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H
    About 1/2 our dogs go ballistic at dogs on TV, the others could care less. When a dog runs off screen, our oldest always looks to the side like she expects the dog to come out of the side of the TV
    LOL Bruce, Maxx does that. He also runs round the back of the tv to see where they have gone

Post Thanks / Like

Spencer is nuts for the pet police shows on Animal Planet. I have no idea how he can differentiate those shows from any of the others but he just love them. I think he likes to see when they have the happy endings at the end.

Post Thanks / Like

Darby gets mad at chickens!