• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

snow troubles

jatomic

As we live in Finland we have quite a lot of snow during winter.
It is usually nice but occasionally it´s a bit troublesome...

topinpompulat4_0106.jpg

icon_yikes icon_yikes

Boy that gives new meaning to cleaning them up after a walk! :lol: Amazing picture -- do those 'bobbles' just gather on their coat? Does it happen only when the snow is a certain type (eg fresh snow) or every time you have them out in deep snow?

:D :D

That's just hilarious! We have had the snowballs on our dogs in the past, but nothing like that. Bet that took a while to melt off.

Wow!!!! I have had mine collect TINY snow clumps, when they have walked in the snow, but NOTHING like those huge clumps!!!!!!!
Great Pic!!!!

Michelle

Thank god he didn't trip over - he would have changed into a snowball before your very eyes..... icon_yikes

Great picture!! :lol:
Abbey gets snow clumps on her when it's the wet, sticky snow, but she's never had that many!!

That would be a awesome Calendar picture for Winter months.
I can't believe how many snowballs he got. Just needs a Black Top Hat,
and a carrot and he will look like Frosty The Snowman.
Adorable.

karlin: you´re on the right track; it´s only fresh snow that gathers into balls when the temperature is near zero. Usually he wears a dress when the snow is like that, but this time I forgot. Eventually he had to be carried home because he was unable to walk and, boy, he was heavy. I had to rest quite a few times :lol:

My God .... what an amazing sight ... I can imagine that it was some weight to carry him home !! Amazing photo .....

Back