• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy number 2 on the way !!!!

petitchien

Hi all,

Well I did post back in January that we were thinking of puppy number 2 and we're going ahead with it !!!!
There was a litter of 4 pups from a rescue pup in the midlands and my sister is going to take one (a boy) and we're going to a girl (once she's neutered) .. mother shall be neutered to avoid any further "accidents"

It isn't a cavalier but has some cavalier in her .. at the moment she's only a week old and looks gorgeous (black with white strip on her chest) ... She'll be small as her parents are small breeds (apparently..)

Not sure what is going to happen to the other two pups but will keep informed...

Can't wait .... end of March/beginning of April is when we hope to have her ..... thinking of "Jet" as a name for obvious reasons ....

icon_banana We will ALL wait for pictures ASAP please!!

If there's any question of difficulty rehoming as they get older, let me know and I can put you in touch with an appropriate rescue.

Thanks Karlin ... will definitely let you know on the other 2 if there are problems homing them and I can get the rescue details from you to help them out if needs be ......

SO, SO excited !!!!!

Fantastic news!

Open your door and heart and you will have a friend for life!

Just the very best news, wishing you all the very best, long days filled with happiness. Enjoy!

Alison, Wilts, UK. :D

Back