Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcing FLORA - Fauna's new baby sister

Post Thanks / Like

Default Announcing FLORA - Fauna's new baby sister

I couldn't help myself! One look and it was love at first sight. Fauna is so happy to have someone almost her size to romp with, two are really easier than one. Flora was the runt of the litter, but no one has had the nerve to tell her yet. She is fiesty and very confident, non stop antics. My husband, who by the way, is totally smitten by this little vixen. In fact, he is the one who took these shots.
    JaneB

Post Thanks / Like

Default OOPs HERE is Flora

Well I guess it is an oops, I missed a step. Duh.

[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Those last 2 pictures look like mugshots!!

"Turn to the right!"

"Face forward!"

OMG!! She is a doll! What a perfect little blaze, and I love her stop on her muzzle!!

If you or Fauna ever get tired of her, I know of a GREAT home!

Yeah, right! Give her lots of smooches for me! She is absolutely adorable!!!

That little ethereal pixie face just screams, "I can get away with anything cuz my mum and dad think I'm an angel!)

Post Thanks / Like

oh my, the attitude. adorable. i'm guessing that fauna is the black and tan in the avatar picture. nice collection.

Post Thanks / Like

She's a beauty! You can see the determination in her eyes. Congratulations on your new addition.
    ....Sally
    Mom to Pixie - DOB 5/27/04
    And rescue kitties Max and Sophie

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful addition ....a great looking family. Enjoy but keep sharing those pics.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

OMG She is adorable !!!! I think Colby's markings/face is going to look very similar to Floras !! How old is she ? so whats the scoop ....did you just "go to look?" or was it planned ? Either way ....she's awsome ! Congrats !!

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful!!!! Congratulations! she has such a little pixie face!
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the scoop. I went just to look at Flora and one of her litter mates, a little tri (which was the one I was originally "thinking" about). Then a few days later I once again went just to look but took Fauna with me. Fauna, (our B&T) at 5 months, is a pretty active girl and the poor little tri was scared to death of her. Flora, however, was all over her and held her own during play. So, that's the rest of the story. She is itty bitty but very much a wild child and has fit right in with Fauna and Rudy our bulldog. My husband is delighted that she seems to enjoy the photo sessions. If I post too many, please yell STOP!

JaneB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JaneB
    Here's the scoop. I went just to look at Flora and one of her litter mates, a little tri (which was the one I was originally "thinking" about). Then a few days later I once again went just to look but took Fauna with me. Fauna, (our B&T) at 5 months, is a pretty active girl and the poor little tri was scared to death of her. Flora, however, was all over her and held her own during play. So, that's the rest of the story. She is itty bitty but very much a wild child and has fit right in with Fauna and Rudy our bulldog. My husband is delighted that she seems to enjoy the photo sessions.
    Sounds like it was meant to be!
    If I post too many, please yell STOP!

JaneB

You will NEVER hear anyone say no to puppy pictures!! there's no such thing as too many. (unless you saw how many pics of Rory I have on my computer... )
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
    --Roger Caras