Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: zack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Zack is definitely a cutie! You are going to love this breed. Very smart and "making music" with you he is showing you that side of him. I love his name. I had a collie /lab mix named Zacariah once....always loved that name.
    i love the name Zack too. I didn't name him that. I wouldn't have thought of that name. I had mainly been thinking of girl names because i was looking for a female. Zack had a different name on his birth record, Casper, but the 8 year old daughter of the lady i got him from changed it to Zack. Good call, it fits him. The Zackster.

a collie lab mix sounds really nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Mission accomplished. We got the Teddy Bear. it was the last one they had. just the right size.
    FYI: http://<a href="http://www.sitstay.c...itstay.com</a>has a full selection of Dr. Noys Toys for about the same price (including shipping) as the ones at PetSmart. I have ordered from them several times and they really do a great job with getting you your items in a timely fashion. The extra small size is perfect for puppies and they come with an extra squeaker!
    JaneB

Post Thanks / Like

What a fantastic freckly boy!!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

He is a very smart looking little fellow, very cute indeed!
    Julie and the girls